At times we may collect and process your personal information; this, along with the tools we use, is standard among many sites. We do respect, and aim to protect, your privacy.
What we collect
- We collect personal data that you send us by email and/or when you fill in online forms.
How we use this information
- We will only use your personal data to contact you in response to a request by you or to provide information that we think you may want.
- We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use it for marketing purposes. At any time you can ask us not to process your personal data for such purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can access your data under The Data Protection Act 1998 for a small administration fee.
- The data we collect from you may be stored and processed outside the European Economic Area.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Open Data Institute of St. James’ House, St. James’ Square, Cheltenham, GL50 3PR. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Nigel Shadbolt.